Community

Cloud Gaming News Community Games

Hundred Days Wine-Making Simulator and Google Stadia: The Perfect Pair

A few weeks ago, we put out a poll. We were asking the Stadia community what they would like to see from us in the future. Many of the comments suggested developer interviews. It’s a great idea! Through this process, we can gain more insight about Stadia from the developers themselves. For example, we want […]

Read More
Cloud Gaming Editorials Enlightenment

Why I’m a Stadian

The amazing “Stadia Community Day” this weekend (I’m writing this on Sunday, May 15. 2022) reminded me to update this op-ed for the new Stadia Dosage site. Aside from a few tweaks, I originally wrote this last year and still feel the same way. A rarity for me! It probably doesn’t surprise anyone who knows […]

Read More
Cloud Gaming News Community Stats

Stadia Stats: Sales Work!

Welcome back to another edition of Sunday Stadia Stats. This is the weekly post where we take a look at the Stadia platform, game and community numbers. This week’s theme: “sales work”! Remember, you can find all the data and interact with all the plots on our Stadia Stats page. Two of the games with […]

Read More
Stadia Controller and App
Cloud Gaming News Community Events Stadia News

Google Stadia Has Opened Up a New Player Survey. $75 available to participants!

Google Stadia just opened up a new player survey – as advertised on reddit – and is offering $75 to eligible players who complete the survey. It is great to see the Stadia team continuing to seek out feedback from the community. It demonstrates their commitment to listening and rolling out changes we, the community, […]

Read More

Advertisement

Community Events

Stadia Community Day Sees Gamers and Content Creators Celebrate the Platform

Current Stadia gamers along with those interested in seeing how the platform and community has evolved , now have a new resource to check on just that.  In sponsorship from Stadia Bash Community and our very own affiliate hub Stadia Dosage, comes a new community initiative/event. This exciting new event is called Stadia Community Day. This […]

Read More
Stadia Controller
Community Giveaways

Let’s Give Away Some More Stadia Games (Now Closed)

We’ve been super appreciative of everyone who has been frequently visiting StadiaDosage.com since we went live – special kudos to folks who follow us in their readers and frequently check out the site. For you, we are doing a Stadia game giveaway! This post is for you!! We won’t be promoting this one on social […]

Read More
Cloud Gaming News Community Games Stadia News Stats

Stadia Stats: Player Counts and More for May 8th

Welcome back to another edition of Sunday Stadia Stats! We’ll be talking about player counts, community growth and a lot more! You can interact with all of the data and plots on our Stadia Stats page. If you haven’t checked it out yet, make sure to head over there to see a ton of data […]

Read More

Stadia’s Community Shows Another Developer Why They’re the World’s Best Cloud Community

I know! I know! I am a little late typing up this piece on Dead Drop Studio’s: Outbreak. You may have heard about this connection before, but I can ensure you that you haven’t read about it quite like this. Let’s get started shall we?  I’m not going to sugar coat you, I, personally, don’t […]

Read More

Advertisement

Community Giveaways

FIFA 22 Stadia Giveaway!

Yep, you heard that right! We are giving away 15 Copies of FIFA 22 on Stadia! We hope you have been having as much fun with Stadia over the past few weeks as we have! We’re excited to have launched our new standalone website and are doubly excited for all the great games hitting Stadia […]

Read More

A LaserDog and the Stadia Community

Meet Laser Dog (@laserdoggames) / Twitter a team of two solo developers behind Stadia’s newest upcoming game DeathRunTV a high-octane shooter with an absolutely awesome soundtrack reminiscent of EDM, a ton of carnage coupled with mangled appendages flying all over the screen and a hailstorm of bullets. Recently they released a video explaining how directly […]

Read More